How To Choose a Men's Hair Style For Thinning Hair

Written By Unknown on Monday, June 16, 2014 | 9:00 AM


Hair loss or thinning hair is a common problem that millions of men face all around the world. It can make you feel depressed, sad, self-conscious, and just all around down. Hair loss can happen to us at any age but is most common in a man's 30's and 40's. Although there are many cases were men start thinning in high school. This is quite unfortunate when it happens in your teens.

However, there are a few steps that can be taken to make your thinning hair look its absolute best. It all has to do with how it is cut, and how it is styled. It the first few stages of hair loss a man may start to see the top or the vertex of his hair thinning. This is just as common as the temple region. Sometimes it can happen at the same time in both regions. Not fun at all! For me, I found that my vertex was thinning a bit. So I went on a regimen of Biotin supplements and cut my hair a certain way that made it appear thicker. I also used a product that I formulated that had a thick consistency that actually made my hair appear much thicker. I was very happy when I discovered this technique. Since I was scared to go for transplants this was the next best least invasive cure.

See Also : womens humor quotes, womens humor, womens funny jokes,

Here are a few of the hair styles that work the best for the beginning stages of hair loss.

- Taper the sides and back and leave the hair longer on top. This will create the illusion of having more hair on top than you actually have. You can wear a side part or have a bit of a messy look. Both hair styles work well but you are not limited to these. These are what I use personally. Please do not use gel. It will create large spaces and gaps in your hair and will make you look even balder!

Here are a few of the hair styles I recommend for moderate stages of hair loss.

- This is simple. KEEP IT SHORT. A buzz cut with a little facial hair looks great and is rugged. Women actually really dig this look. It shows that you have style, but are still a manly man.

- Completely shave it. Get out your gillette razor and get rid of it. Not need on holding on to a few scraps. Women LOVE this look even better than the buzz cut. Rock a little goat tee with it and your in business. This was one of the preferred looks by the way from a panel of women. Yes, I was surprised too.

Blog, Updated at: 9:00 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2014.All Rights Reserved hairstyles for women